A Lifetime of Professional Communications
I’ve been fortunate to have a varied career, but helping others communicate has been a common thread running through my life. I am a professional writer, photographer, editor and media strategist. I have had the good fortune to:
- Manage an 18-person staff of communication professionals for more than a decade;
- Lead the transition that integrated social media as an essential component of overall media strategy;
- Serve as a Director of External Affairs for the world’s largest telecommunications company;
- Serve as Director of Economic Development for Springfield, Illinois;
- Travel to Ukraine four times as part of a US-Ukraine Foundation Community Partnership Project with Svitlovodsk, Ukraine.
The world of public communications has undergone massive changes in recent years. Individuals, companies and institutions can no longer rely on traditional strategies to manage today’s communications marketplace.
I want to put my experience and expertise to work to help you communicate in the most compelling, effective way possible. Give me a call – 217-414-8001.
I’d love to hear from you! You can call me at 217-414-8001. Or, use the contact form below to reach me about anything and I’ll get right back to you. I promise.